A six session, skill building and support group for parents of adolescents and young adults. Offered in a small group, private practice setting , this program offers practical tools, support and professional consultation.
Thursdays * 9-11 am
3974 24th Street at Sanchez, San Francisco
$300 total cost ($50/person/2 hour session)
Enrollment in six session cycle is required.
This fee includes complete course materials.
Parents' Turn helps parents:
· Stop destructive teen behavior
· Deal with adolescent attitude
· End arguing with your child
· Heal family relationships
· Reinstate appropriate parental authority
· Improve your child’s grades
· Address drug and alcohol use
· Get parents on the same page
· Get support from others facing this tough job!
A few comments from past participants: