Cool the conflict and get your teen on track.
A six session, skill building and support group for parents of adolescents and young adults. Offered in a small group, private practice setting , this program offers practical tools, support and professional consultation.
Six Sundays • 4-6 pm
The Right Door, 721 Monterey Blvd
Parents' Turn helps parents:
· Stop destructive teen behavior
· Deal with adolescent attitude
· End arguing with your child
· Heal family relationships
· Reinstate appropriate parental authority
· Improve your child’s grades
· Address drug and alcohol use
· Get parents on the same page
· Get support from others facing this tough job!
A few comments from past participants: